There are a few very simple and affordable ways to easily wash the microwave without the use of loose materials and abrasive pastes. For example, lemon! Interested? Do you want to try this method?
Cleaning the microwave with lemon juice
Cleaning takes place in several stages:
1. Put some water in the jar or glass.
2. Add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice or dip a few lemon slices for a better effect.
3. Place the container in the microwave for 5-10 minutes to allow the water to boil.
4. When the heating time is over, open the microwave. You will see the evaporation of lemon water on the walls of the appliance.
5. Take a rag or foam sponge and wipe the walls, top and bottom of the microwave.
Many, after reading the above information, are worried about whether the citric acid corrodes the coating of the microwave oven. Do not be afraid, it is completely safe to use.
You will be surprised how easily you can get rid of the dried fat with the help of light movements of the hand. Do not rub the walls with effort to wash the stains.
This method is also effective if you want to get rid of the corrosive odor in the microwave oven. Opening the door after performing the above procedure, you will feel a gentle pleasant aroma of lemon, which will last for a long time.
Use citric acid
If you do not have fresh lemon, but there is citric acid, with it you can also successfully get rid of contamination in the microwave.
In order to clean the microwave much less often than once every few days, use a special lid to cover the plate with food so that droplets of fat and pieces of food do not fall on the internal walls of the appliance.
- Pour two tablespoons of powder into a container of water.
- Stir thoroughly and put it in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the microwave and wipe all the walls with a cloth. The vapors that citric acid creates noticeably soften the dried stains, so they are much easier to remove.
Your microwave will now shine with purity and you will feel a pleasant lemon scent. That’s how you can keep your kitchen clean with simple and inexpensive methods.