Among the many household appliances, in almost every private house, there is a place occupied by a dishwasher. it is she who frees her owners from the daily washing of dishes by hand. It is enough to load dirty dishes, fill in a special vehicle, select the desired program and choose this routine work on the machine. Many models have the function of drying washed dishes. It remains just to get clean, dry dishes and put them in their places.
Often you may notice that your dishwasher has become bad at its functions. For example, after the end of the cycle, dishwashing detergent remains on the inside of the machine. Necessarily won, what is the reason for such low-quality work.
At first glance, the algorithm of the machine’s operation is simple: water with a soapy method is selected by pressure, washes off food residues from the dishes, rinses it, and dries it. The machine performs these steps automatically, depending on the selected program.
Washing is carried out with water designed to detect the places inside the car. The rotation of the blades directs the water in such a way that all the dishes are well washed. As a rule, the paddles are found at the top or baskets are found in which dishes are loaded.
The washing of the plate was recorded by the machine in stages, namely:
- Water is supplied from the circulation unit in the machine, which gradually heats up to 120-160 degrees (F). Thanks to hot water, the detergent (capsule, powder, tablet) dissolves quickly. Also, hot water washes well fats and other losses on the dishes.
- At what point the door of the compartment containing the detergent opens. It is characteristic of water and patterns with it.
- Suction soap solution increases in the part of the machine where drain holes are needed. The circulation pump supplies water to the stream through which it is sprayed. Then the polluted water flows into the filter, where it is cleaned and again through the rocker arms it is delivered under pressure.
- Around the cycle, all dirty soapy water is drained and pumped out by the drain pump. The water goes down the drain through the hose.
- The next step is rinsing. It happens in the same way as washing, but without the addition of soap.
- The last step is drying the dishes. The dishes are rinsed with hot water, which evaporates, leaving the dishes dry.
Why doesn’t soap dissolve completely?
There can be several reasons contained in powders / capsules / gels that dissolve during the operation of the dishwasher. For example:
- Outlet valve (door) does not work.
If there are problems with the flow of water into the machine, then with its complete absence, the detergent simply remains in the dispenser. If water is consumed, but not in the same volume, in some sense, then the detergent is partially washed out. You can check if water is found by opening the door after starting the program. If there is no water in the machine, then the inlet valve may be the cause of its occurrence. Such a breakdown is corrected by replacing this element.
- Water does not heat up to ambient temperature.
The detergent may not dissolve or partially dissolve due to insufficient heating of the water. The temperature at which tablets/powder/capsules dissolve is at least 120 degrees (F). As a rule, dishwashers are equipped with temperature sensors, but some models do not, so how hot the water is in it can only be determined manually.
- The dispenser door (detergent drawer) does not open.
Another reason soap stays in the dispenser is because the door won’t open and end up in the water. Cut off completely, especially in vivo when tablets or capsules are used rather than powder. The dispenser door may be blocked due to the incorrect position of the plate or basket in the machine. For example, the compartment supports the handle from a frying pan or a displaced basket, preventing the tray from opening completely. To solve this problem, it is enough to properly put the dishes in the machine. Pots and pans must be placed away from the door and the basket must be checked before the cycle is started.
Troubleshooting a dishwasher will help you quickly determine the cause of the breakdown. But in order to do this, you need to have elementary ideas about how this household appliance works.
- Faulty circulation pump
One of the most common reasons a soap cleaner won’t fix is a malfunctioning circulation pump. It can either be blocked for some reason, or jammed. With a working pump, the water in the dishwasher is sprayed under pressure, washing out the powder or gel from the dispenser completely. To check if the pump is working, you can open the machine after the water intake is completely finished. If there is no water in the machine or there is very little of it, we can conclude that there are problems with the circulation pump.
- Sprayer clog has occurred.
Water splashing in the dishwasher occurs through many holes, which must be free, that is, clean from food or detergent residues. If they are clogged, water, of course, will not flow into the machine. To solve this problem, you just need to clean the clogged holes.
If the blades are broken, then the water simply flows into the machine, and does not spray properly, and, accordingly, the detergent remains in the dispenser.
- Wrong program selected.
Powder or gel may remain in the dishwasher after use due to incorrect program selection. For example, there is too much soap added for a very short cycle. The tool simply did not have time to wash.